In this months podcast, John Ashley Jones joins us for a discussion on his journey through strength and conditioning. Ashley is a HIGHLY respected strength coach and has an endless wealth of knowledge to share especially when it comes to a common sense approach in training elite athletes.
To give you an idea of the caliber of organizations Ashley has worked with take a read below;
- Head of Physical Preparation; Samoa Rugby Union (2018) 2019 RWC Qualified
- Consultant Strength and Conditioning Coach; Stade Français Paris (Pre-Season) (2017)
- Head of Strength and Conditioning; Edinburgh Rugby / Scottish Rugby Union (2014 – 2017) Challenge Cup Finalist
- Strength and Conditioning Coach; Scottish Rugby Union (2015 – 2016) Triple Quarter Finalist 2015 RWC
- Head of Strength and Conditioning; Panasonic (Japan Top League) (2013 – 2014) Triple Crown Winners
- Head of Strength and Conditioning; Wallabies (Australian Rugby Union) (2012)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach; New Zealand All Blacks (2005 – 2007)
- Head of Strength and Conditioning; Crusaders, New Zealand (Super Rugby)
We had a blast before, during and after this podcast talks shop with Ashley and I urge you to reach out and pick this mans brain!
Hope you enjoy,
This episode is sponsored by the www.conjugateclub.com